I can't even lie... it has been SO long since I have written, that I can't decide what to write about. No worries, friends, I have been collecting writing ideas; dreaming about living a life that includes daily blogging. I have dreamed about a few posts. I have a written a few in my head, but not let them out. I have even post-it noted a post or two in recent weeks! Therefore, today, I am going to build a bit of anticipation... in the coming days, here are a few of the posts you can look forward to, and nudge me about if they don't appear SOON...
- My Summer Reads: Bread & Wine, and Praying for Strangers
- My own cooking experiences... recipes from Bread & Wine, sharing them with quality friends, how my kitchen has become my comfort zone; the place I long for on a Saturday night... what?!?!
- Kindergarten Jump Start = SUCCESS!
- Summer Book Clubs = SUCCESS!
- Opening Day at CN... a band, an improv group, high-quality colleagues, 95 degrees, and no A/C
- TENURE! after 12 years!
- Hopes and Dreams for this school year
- A day with the M family
- A senior boy
- The mishap that kicked off the Fantasy Football draft
- Hail damage
- The not-so-kindergarten D-word
- New pastor
- Jake and Lily
- The Magic Half
- Nim's Island
- My new favorite salad
- My new favorite dippin' dessert
And that should be a start at keeping me busy, and allowing me easy writing-prep for the next few posts! Wahoozie! Isn't it crazy how the excitement of the new year makes us feel so invincible, excited, motivated, determined.... and exhausted?!?!! :) Therefore, keepin' it short this evening and heading to bed early to make tomorrow another great day!!
4 years ago